You rely on your plumbing system every day. Whether you are accessing clean drinking water or taking a relaxing shower, there are many parts of your plumbing that are making it possible. Sinks and bathtubs provide hot water for handwashing and personal hygiene. Toilets safely carry away waste. Appliances clean your dishes and your clothes. When it comes to making sure everything with your home’s plumbing is operating well, it's important to have a qualified residential plumbing contractor. At HomePro Plumbing in St. Paul, our plumbers are licensed, trained, and ready to serve you with the highest quality service for any of the plumbing problems you may encounter.
Take a look at our reviews to hear from some of our satisfied customers, then give us a call!
Common Plumbing Problems
Because of their complexity, plumbing issues can happen at any time. Recognizing common issues will help you make smart decisions about repairs that need to happen. Some of the problems to look out for include:
- Dripping faucets
- Hot water heater issues
- Slow sink or tub drains
- Overflowing toilets
- Burst pipes
- Failed garbage disposals
- Bad tasting or smelling water
- Hard water
If you have noticed any of these issues, don’t worry. The plumbers at HomePro Plumbing are ready to help. Our technicians are ready to respond to your call for help, often on the same day that you call.
Common Signs You Need Water Heater Repair or Replacement
Like most appliances, gas and electric hot water heaters generally have some signs that they are not performing their best. Knowing what to look for when dealing with your hot water heater can give you a better idea about what might be going on. This can include:
- Leaking Water Heater: Water heater tanks are pressurized. They should never leak. If the leak is in the tank then you may need a new hot water tank installation. If the leak is around a fitting, our plumbers can usually repair it.
- Noisy Operation: Water heaters should not bubble or hiss during operation. Noises indicate sediment build-up at the bottom of the tank. Routine draining will prevent this build-up.
- No Hot Water: If you’re not getting any hot water at all your burner may be bad or your electric water heating element may have burned out. These issues can be quickly repaired.
- Cloudy Or Rusty Water: Cloudy water can be an indication that sediment is building up. If the continued build-up is a problem, a water softener could help reduce mineral deposition.
If you have noticed any of these signs, you should call the plumbers at HomePro Plumbing. We will quickly dispatch one of our qualified technicians to troubleshoot your problems and make repairs or install a new tank. We will always explain the situation and give you several options to choose from.
Many of these problems are totally preventable with routine maintenance. Check out our maintenance membership program to learn more about protecting your home.
How to Take Care of Your Drains
Clogged drains are one of the most feared plumbing issues that a homeowner can encounter. Drain clogs cause water to back up into sinks, bathtubs, and toilets sometimes even to the point that they overflow onto the floor. When drains are clogged they move water slowly away from the basin, gurgling and bubbling all the way. Drain problems never go away on their own. In fact, they often get rapidly worse.
HomePro Plumbing has the answer to your drain problems. We are one of the leading drain cleaning companies in Saint Paul and the Twin Cities. Give us a call and allow us to restore proper functionality to your drains!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription