One of the most used appliances in your home is your water heater - and you may not even realize it! Not only does it give you the hot water you need to enjoy that morning shower, but also you use it to do dishes, wash laundry, and much more. Because of this, dealing with a damaged hot water heater can put a major damper on your daily routine. At HomePro Plumbing, we are your Minneapolis and St. Paul water heater repair, installation, and maintenance company. Our highly skilled and trained plumbers can troubleshoot even the toughest issues and always assist you in a friendly and professional manner.
Poor water quality can play a major factor in your water heater issues. Be sure to ask about our water softeners and protect your water heater from hard water!
Top Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
It’s never a good idea to wait until your water heater stops producing hot water to determine a repair is needed. In most cases, your unit will give you plenty of warning signs ahead of time, including:
- Fluctuating Water Temperatures: Your water heater should be able to produce consistently warm temperatures in a short period of time. If your unit is struggling to keep water hot or isn’t producing hot water at all, there’s a problem.
- Declining Water Quality: A common issue with a water heater is deterioration. This can create rust and other residues inside the tank that make their way into your home. If you’re seeing rust particles in your water or there are stains in your tubs, sinks, and other fixtures, you should have your water heater inspected.
- Water Leaks: Whether there’s a crack in the tank or a loose connection, water leaks are always bad news. A leaking water heater can cause significant damage to your home and increase your water consumption on a daily basis.
- High Energy Costs: While a water heater is a major consumer of energy, even gas water heaters, it still shouldn’t create major spikes on your utility bills. If your daily routine has stayed consistent but your energy costs are on the rise, a damaged water heater could be to blame.
When you work with our hot water heater repair experts, you can expect detailed service from licensed and reliable plumbers. We use the latest technology when repairing your home’s plumbing system and ensure a long-term fix. You rely on your water heater every day, so be sure any repair or maintenance work is done to the highest standard possible.
Benefits of Water Heater Upgrades
Once your unit reaches the end of its lifespan, opting for a water heater replacement in Minneapolis may be the best option. In many cases, this can be an unexpected expense, however, it can offer plenty of benefits that make it a great investment in your home. This can include:
- More consistent water temperatures
- Increased hot water capacity
- Better water pressure
- Improved water quality
- Longer appliance lifespan
- Lower energy consumption
Our hot water tank installation experts will help you find the ideal system based on your home needs and existing plumbing system and complete the installation to the highest standard possible.
Looking to upgrade your home even further? Be sure to ask about our tankless water heater installation service and enjoy limitless hot water with energy savings too!
Our Service Experts
The best way to keep your water heater in top shape is with routine care. At HomePro Plumbing, we are your reliable water heater maintenance company. During a maintenance appointment, our plumbers will inspect your water heater tank, check the water quality, and drain the tank if needed. Not only does this improve the longevity of your system but also can improve performance and lower your energy costs too!