Just like the air quality in your home, the water quality is just as important. The two most important things for humans is the quality and amount of water we drink as well as the quality air we breathe. You can help control the water quality in your home with a water filtration system. Investing in a water filtration system will not only help you maximize the quality of your water, but it will help you reduce the amount of water you use. If you are located in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, HomePro Plumbing can install your new water filtration system today! We are the trusted plumbing experts you need on your side to ensure the job gets done right the first time.
Check out our tankless water heater services today to help bring your home’s plumbing system into the twenty-first century.
Benefits of Whole-Home Water Filtration System Installation
Installing a water filtration system into your home will help you stay healthier often and reduce the number of illnesses you experience. There are other benefits as well.
Some common benefits associated with water filtration systems are:
- Improves the overall taste and smell of your water.
- Saves you money on your water bill.
- It is better for the environment because you aren’t using as much water.
- Eliminates hard minerals from water.
If you have any questions regarding the advantages of installing a water filtration system, we are more than happy to answer them. Give us a call and we can go over your options together. We can also come out to install the system after your purchase.
Types of Whole-Home Water Filters and How They Work
There are a few different types of water filtration systems and they aren’t created equal. Depending on your needs, you might need a certain type of system. That’s why it is vital to go over your options before purchase.
Some popular water filtration systems and how they work:
- Activated Carbon Filters: These filters are largely responsible for removing things like sediment and silt from your water. It also reduces the amount of chlorine in your water to help improve the taste and smell. It works by forcing the water through an activated carbon filter. The large impurities are trapped in the filter during the process and the clean water comes through the faucet.
- Reverse Osmosis: This is by far the most popular option for a water filtration system. It is so popular because of the wide range of contaminants it removes from your water. It works by forcing the water through a semipermeable membrane by the use of reverse pressure. During the process, this membrane captures nearly all impurities in the water.
- Alkaline Ionizers: This filter works by using a process called electrolysis. During this filtration process, the water passes through electrically charged plates that rid the water of any impurities. It also alkalinizes the water in the process.
- UV Filters: UV filters are still relatively new on the market. During this filtration process, ultraviolet radiation is used to rid the water of any impurities. It is also one of the more environmentally friendly filtration systems.
- Infrared Filters: This filtration system is best used for people that live in an area with hard water. Infrared filters work to soften the water from harsh minerals.
Leave the stress of bathroom remodeling to our professionals at HomePro Plumbing. We have the experience you are looking for to modernize your bathroom.
Want Clean Water At Home? Work With the Pros!
When it is time for you to have your water filtration system replaced or a new one installed, look no further than the professionals at HomePro Plumbing. We have the knowledge and hands-on experience necessary to ensure the job gets done right the first time. You also won’t have to worry about hidden fees when you hire our plumbers. With our upfront pricing promise, you will always know the price of the bill before we get started working.