We have been monitoring the Coronavirus carefully, and prior to the increase in cases, we began taking precautions, such as the use of 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizer, limiting physical contact (ie handshaking), sterilizing vehicles, etc. We take our role in the community seriously and try to make every effort to ensure our clients are taken care of but also that our technicians are safe as we enter our clients’ homes and businesses.
It is imperative that we begin to implement additional precautions for the safety of our community, staff, and clients:
- If you are sick or have been exposed to the Coronavirus, please cancel your appointment by calling us at 612-421-7422.
- Please avoid physical contact with our technicians during the time of the appointment. We will greet you with a warm smile, but not a handshake at this time.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds prior to our arrival for our scheduled appointment. With your permission, our technician will wash their hands as well. Please instruct them to do so, otherwise, they will use the company-provided Clorox hand sanitizer. We have always utilized booties when in clients’ homes, but at this time all our technicians wear clean gloves as an additional precaution.
- Each technician has been equipped with Clorox hand sanitizer (over 70% alcohol) as well as Clorox wipes in an effort to minimize risk. Masks are being utilized.
- If a technician is sick, they will be asked to stay home and get well; therefore, we ask for your patience and understanding in case an appointment must be rescheduled.
We thank you in advance for your patience during this most challenging and unprecedented time.
- Your friends over at HomePro Plumbing