As a local plumbing company, we understand the unique needs of our community and our goal is to put our customer’s convenience first.
HomePro Plumbing’s founder, Troy Gregory has spent his career successfully leading home service industry businesses but still attributes his achievements to values learned growing up in a small southern Minnesota town. The values of teamwork, education and serving people are often overlooked in today’s service industries so Troy has made them a pillar of HomePro Plumbing’s customer-first model and we think you’ll like it.
HomePro Plumbing’s Core Values
- Integrity: Our actions are truthful, honest and consistent.
- Pursue Knowledge: We embrace a mindset of continuous learning and development.
- Exceed Expectations: We strive to provide the WOW factor in serving others.
- Customer Speed: We are committed to a sense of urgency.
- Commit to Excellence: We are deliberate in our pursuit of outstanding performance.
- Operate Collaboratively: We believe in the strength of working together as a team.
Meet the Team!
Troy Gregory, Owner/President
As a service industry veteran, Troy is looking forward to making HomePro Plumbing a truly convenient and customer-centric plumbing service brand. Troy’s passion for helping people is what makes HomePro Plumbing unique in the industry, “Everyone has a story and I enjoy hearing them. I also enjoy helping customers make their home a better place.” -Troy Gregory, Owner, HomePro Plumbing.
Troy is equally passionate about life on two wheels stemming from his early days repairing bicycles to pay his way through college to taking scenic biking trips through the Rockies. Today, Troy’s two wheeled adventures are more of the motorized variety and he is happy going anywhere the road takes him. Most of the time these days, the road takes him to and from his kids’ many sporting events or on much treasured family road trips while secretly on the lookout for fresh baked cookies or homemade ice cream.
Suzanne Boyer, Master Plumber
Working in both residential and commercial plumbing for over 24 years, 19 of them as a master plumber, Suzanne is consummate expert with an easy-going attitude and a ‘been there done that’ way of tackling even your trickiest plumbing repairs. Similar to Troy, Suzanne finds meeting homeowners to be the best part of the job. After solving the day’s plumbing problems, Suzanne enjoys vacations to Cabo and sport fishing. And, if there happens to be a Vikings or Twins game on, chances are you’ll find her busy cheering on the home team.
Ray Sufka, Master Plumber
Ray’s diverse experience and his calm, cool nature make it no surprise that homeowners love his advice and the genuine care he takes when servicing their home plumbing. Ray started his career at the age of 13 working with his father in the water treatment industry and doing small plumbing jobs. His work experience includes residential, commercial and industrial plumbing as well as water treatment work, making him a well-rounded expert who loves to trouble shoot plumbing problems. In his spare time, you’ll find Ray riding his Harley with his wife and friends or enjoying a juicy steak that he grilled himself…just don’t ask him to do the dishes!
What to Expect
When you call, our team answers quickly and will dispatch an expert plumber to your door at a time that is convenient for you. If you need a plumber within a day, we can provide it! Our same-day and next-day service guarantee ensures it.
When your plumber arrives at your door, they will inspect the problem at hand and provide options for repair or replacement. We never provide one-size-fits-all solutions rather, every service is tailored to your budget and needs.
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS: Our plumbers advise solutions that match your unique needs, not what will benefit our pockets.
- EXPERT WORKMANSHIP: Every repair and installation is carried out with high levels of quality and care - treating your home as if it were our own. We ensure work is performed safely and up to current code as well as obtaining any necessary work permits.
- UPFRONT PRICING: Our menu pricing ensures you know the cost of service before any work begins.
- COMPLETE PEACE OF MIND: Servicing your plumbing to your satisfaction is our priority and we’ll also help you prevent problems in the future. Planning pays off when you join HomePro Plumbing’s annual maintenance program to avoid surprise plumbing repairs and unexpected costs.
Rest assured, we will take the time to listen to what you say and answer any questions you may have. It’s our job to provide you with the information you need to make the best decision for your home.